Behind Every Great Company is a Great Group of People
At Shore HomeCare Services, we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our senior services are provided by well-trained and big-hearted individuals who truly want to help people. Once on board, their professional skills are fine-tuned through our mentorship and internal training programs, which teach them how to implement the best quality care possible on a daily basis. This way, they are better able to provide our clients with the attention and the services they deserve. All of our Caregivers must go through a background check.
Our ideal caregivers will pride themselves on having a true passion for caregiving. We provide a very rewarding career for our caregivers and have a great management team that listens to all needs or concerns.
Become a caregiver
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a Certified Home Health aide license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a passion for taking care of seniors
We are hiring certified home health aides in Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex Counties.