Why are so many New Jersey residents choosing Shore Home Care Services NJ to care for their loved ones?
75 Years of combined experience providing exceptional home health care services
With Shore Home Care Services NJ extensive experience providing hands-on home healthcare services in a variety of settings, we know exactly how to develop the perfect personalized care plan and provide you with the perfect caregiver.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection
We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can use our services risk-free!
All caregivers are supervised by a Registered Nurse
Along with our current caregivers, you also have phone access to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who supervises all of our live in caregiver NJ.
All caregivers are vetted and trained
All of our live in caregiver NJ are trained through our online platform before they can join our team. Every employee must undergo a rigorous background check, references check, and education check among many other vetting processes.
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal
We strive for your total satisfaction at all times. If at any point you feel our live in caregiver NJ is not compatible, we will provide you with a new one. We are always adjusting your care plan so that it perfectly suits you.
Around-the-clock care 24/7 365
With our flexible scheduling, we can provide you with live-in care, hoursly care, including holidays and weekends. Whatever your needs are, we can accommodate them!
Combined Yaars of Experience
Our Foundations of Wellness plan provides for every nutritional, mental, emotional, physical and safety need
Shore Home Care Services NJ Foundations of Wellness Plan
- Our holistic care plan enables seniors to age happily and safely in their own homes.
- We provide plans for 5 key areas to ensure the whole person thrives.
- Our caregivers have been trained to apply our comprehensive care plan.
- Specialized planning for neurological disorders, heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes.
Our 5 focus areas for thriving at home!
- Help Reduce Client Falls
- Identify and address any risk factors found around the home
- Caregivers always ready and prepared in the event an emergency arises.
- RN Wellness Visits
- Regular Care Plan Updates
Mental Health Plan
- Customized exercises to promote left and right brain activity and stimulation
- Exercises, games, and stimulation to improve memory
- Music and art therapy
- Specialized activity planning for Disease State management
- Walking to Wellness Plan
- Individual Exercise Plans
- We Provide A Holistic Approach to Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Specialized Planning for Neurological and Muscular Diseases / Injuries
- Planned Social Activities
- Family Communication
- Using the Web to Stay Connected to Loved Ones
- Pet and Children Therapy
- Thoughtful and Loving Services Designed to Keep Client Happy
- Meal Prep
- Tube Feeding
- Whole Foods
- Proper Hydration
- Special Diabetic Planning
- Specialized Menu Planning for Disease State Management
Dressing / Grooming
Laundry / Linen Changes
RN Wellness Checks
New Jersey Home Care
Get Started In Just 3 Easy Steps
1. Call To Schedule Your Living Room Visit
At our no-obligation living room visit we will answer any questions you may have and take the steps needed to get started.
2. Our RN Will Perform An Initial Assessment
Our In Home Health Care NJ team will create a customized care plan and select a caregiver to match your personality & needs.
3. Enjoy the Peace of Mind our care provides!
Rest easy knowing that your loved one is being cared for by compassionate In-Home Health Care NJ professionals.
Step 1. Call us now!
New Jersey Home Health Care
Turn the later years of life into the golden years of enjoyment
Living alone often proves to be dangerous for aging seniors as daily tasks and caring for themselves becomes more difficult. Common safety risks include falling, malnutrition from a poor diet, accidental overdose, and even loneliness and depression. Family members often attempt to step in as caregivers, but this often creates difficulties. Providing proper care requires training, experience and lots of time. Without it, it can lead to frustration for both you and your loved one, spoiling your time together.
Our Foundations of Wellness Plan has all the necessary elements to ensure seniors will thrive at home. They will enjoy proper nutrition and hydration, daily exercises will keep them mobile and strong, and they will be engaged socially, emotionally, and spiritually ensuring that their later years in life are truly their golden years. Plus, you can finally stop worrying about them when you're not there, and you can simply enjoy your visit with them.