Our Services | Types of Home Care Services
At Shore Home Care Services, we offer home care when and where you need it. Our skilled caregivers can be in the home for a few hours each day or a few times a week. Whatever your requirements may be, we can design a schedule to satisfy them.
Shore Home Care Services understands how important it is to find a caregiver capable of providing sensitive and confidential personal care services on a daily basis. That’s why we always treat each client with dignity and respect while maintaining a strong focus on the client’s safety and well-being.
Shore HomeCare Services is happy to offer companion services for clients who can manage their own personal care but need assistance around the house. Our companions can provide a variety of services for your loved one, including:
- Grocery list preparation
- Shopping assistance
- Recreational activities
- Prompts and reminders
- Safety and security assistance
- Light housekeeping
Shore Home Care Services is able to provide services for clients who need assistance managing their own personal care. Our companions can provide a variety of services for your loved one while always maintaining their dignity and treating them with respect, including:
- Eating and meal prep
- Medication reminders
Shore HomeCare Services provides each client with a dedicated case manager. The case manager’s role is to centralize communication for each customer in order to maintain the highest possible standards for home health care and ensure that every client’s needs are met at all times.
Our Foundations of Wellness plan provides for every nutritional, mental, emotional, physical and safety need
Shore Home Care Services NJ Foundations of Wellness Plan
- Our holistic care plan enables seniors to age happily and safely in their own homes.
- We provide plans for 5 key areas to ensure the whole person thrives.
- Our caregivers have been trained to apply our comprehensive care plan.
- Specialized planning for neurological disorders, heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes.
Our 5 focus areas for thriving at home!
- Help Reduce Client Falls
- Identify and address any risk factors found around the home
- Caregivers always ready and prepared in the event an emergency arises.
- RN Wellness Visits
- Regular Care Plan Updates
Mental Health Plan
- Customized exercises to promote left and right brain activity and stimulation
- Exercises, games, and stimulation to improve memory
- Music and art therapy
- Specialized activity planning for Disease State management
- Walking to Wellness Plan
- Individual Exercise Plans
- We Provide A Holistic Approach to Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Specialized Planning for Neurological and Muscular Diseases / Injuries
- Planned Social Activities
- Family Communication
- Using the Web to Stay Connected to Loved Ones
- Pet and Children Therapy
- Thoughtful and Loving Services Designed to Keep Client Happy
- Meal Prep
- Tube Feeding
- Whole Foods
- Proper Hydration
- Special Diabetic Planning
- Specialized Menu Planning for Disease State Management
Dressing / Grooming
Laundry / Linen Changes
RN Wellness Checks
Exceptional caregivers are the heart of our business.
All of our caregivers go through the Caregiver Training University and have received industry standard-setting instruction for those providing care in the home. You may rest assured that our caregivers have been given all the tools needed to provide the best care possible for your loved ones. All of our caregivers are supervised by a registered nurse and go through rigorous background and reference checks before joining our team.
New Jersey Home Care
Get Started In Just 3 Easy Steps
1. Call To Schedule Your Living Room Visit
At our no-obligation living room visit we will answer any questions you may have and take the steps needed to get started.
2. Our RN Will Perform An Initial Assessment
Our In Home Health Care NJ team will create a customized care plan and select a caregiver to match your personality & needs.
3. Enjoy the Peace of Mind our care provides!
Rest easy knowing that your loved one is being cared for by compassionate In-Home Health Care NJ professionals.
Step 1. Call us now!
New Jersey Home Health Care
Turn the later years of life into the golden years of enjoyment
Living alone often proves to be dangerous for aging seniors as daily tasks and caring for themselves becomes more difficult. Common safety risks include falling, malnutrition from a poor diet, accidental overdose, and even loneliness and depression. Family members often attempt to step in as caregivers, but this often creates difficulties. Providing proper care requires training, experience and lots of time. Without it, it can lead to frustration for both you and your loved one, spoiling your time together.
Our Foundations of Wellness Plan has all the necessary elements to ensure seniors will thrive at home. They will enjoy proper nutrition and hydration, daily exercises will keep them mobile and strong, and they will be engaged socially, emotionally, and spiritually ensuring that their later years in life are truly their golden years. Plus, you can finally stop worrying about them when you're not there, and you can simply enjoy your visit with them.